VISION OF DOMINION OUTREACH WORSHIP CENTER
“Empowering people to Walk in Dominion through the work of the HolySpirit !”
“EQUIP, EMPOWER, ENCOUNTER”
“EQUIP, EMPOWER, ENCOUNTER”
Equipping people to Empower others to Encounter Jesus
Our purpose is to equip others with the gospel thereby equipping them with the principles of the Kingdom of God. We are called to empower people to celebrate Jesus through praise, worship and service. We will create encounters for others corporately and personally to experience Jesus. By fulfilling our purpose, we will become and epicenter in our region and model with demonstration Kingdom Authority.
- Equip– We must disciple and train the believer to win the lost.
- Empower- We must become conduits of God’s authority in the earth to liberate others. As a result, people will celebrate God and His Goodness through an expression of praise, worship, and service.
- Encounter- We must create moments where people can experience Jesus through evangelism and discipleship manifesting itself in spiritual, emotional, and financial health.
- Epicenter – We must be a portal of an open heaven on earth where people are able to experience the power, presence and plan of God for their lives.
Empower-to give power or authority to; authorize esp. by legal or official means: I empowered my agent to make the deal for me. The local ordinance empowers the board of health to close unsanitary restaurants. (2) to enable or permit (3) To equip or supply with an ability; enable
CORE VALUES OF THE CHURCH
Vision– We believe that God has given us a specific vision to accomplish as a church.
Power – We believe the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit is necessary for believers to live a life of dominion.
Truth– We value the teaching and application of truth that produces spiritual maturity.
Love We value the display of love by believers and teach that love is the true expression of God’s heart.
Integrity and Accountability– We believe local church leaders and its members should be accountable to a presbytery board of oversight spiritually and financially.
Delegated Authority– We believe organizational operations of the local church should be clearly defined in service provision to people in a local community.
Excellence– We believe in excellent management and administration of the local church. We believe the local should have intentional strategies that maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of its spiritual, financial, and human resources.
Loyalty– We believe members in a local church should remain committed in a covenant relationship to God, Spiritual leaders, and each other.
Walking in Dominion:
SERVING IN THE LOCAL CHURCH
DOMINION INTERNAL MINISTRIES
PRAISE & WORSHIP
NEW LIFE MINISTRY
DOMINION COUPLES Marriage Enrichment
DOMINION LIFE BOOKSTORE
- Main Office Telephone Number: (757) 782-4800
- Church Email Address: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.dow.church www.dominionministries.tv
- Mobile Alerts: text Walkofdominion to “71441” or 40691
- Download Giving App: text DOMGive to “71441”
- Cash App $walkofdommin
- Facebook: Dominion Ministries
- Facekbook: Walk of Dominion
- Twitter: @DominionMin
- Instagram: @DominionEconomics
- Word of Dominion Subscription: Text “GETTHEWORD” to “71441”
Church eMail Bulletin & Newsletter: www.dow.church/subscribe
Please contact your life transformation group or ministry team leader for assistance. You can also contact the church office for all other Pastoral Care request i.e. Baptisms/Baby Dedications, Condolences, Hospital Visitation etc.